Shadow Screen Options is used in a multisite environment to allow blog-specific screen layout options for users. Blogs on which it is not active will share user-set preferences (the default WordPress behavior).
This is most useful in situations where users have several blogs, and have different sets of plugins active on each blog.
DownloadLatest version: Download Shadow Screen Options v0.4.1 [zip]
GitHub repo: Visit Shadow Screen Options v0.4.1
- Upload the
shadow-screen-optionsfolder and its contents to your
- Activate the “Shadow Screen Options” plugin in your WordPress Plugins administration interface as needed for individual blogs, or Network Activate.
- Update readme.txt.
- Add comments to code.
- General cleanup to object-oriented code.
- Fix PHP notice on undefined offset: 0.
- WordPress version bump.
- Replace regex with string operations.
- Break out conditional test into function.
- Initial release.